Total Pageviews

Sunday, August 14, 2011

My Top Beauty/Fashion Products!





Top 10 MAC eye shadows: 
1. All That Glitters
2. Faux Gold Mineralize Shadow
3. Carbon
4. Sable
5. Bronze
6. Espresso 
7. Brule
8. Naked Lunch
9. Honey Lust
10. White Frost


Top 6 Beauty and Fashion Books:

Top 5 Fashion Essentials:
1. My Bandeau Bra - I wear this over my regular bra if my shirt is a little too low cut, or of the shirt is see through. I have this in many different colors to wear with any shirt that may need it, I also love the ones with lace on them because it gives the, a nice feminine touch.
2. My Dark Wash Skinny Jeans - I love these because they go with pretty much any shoe, or shirt. They are dark wash so they look really classy and are easy to dress up, or dress down. Love these jeans! 
3. My Oversized Sunglasses - These sunglasses are great for everything! Whether I am at the beach or just driving around town, these sunglasses look great with pretty much every outfit and look really cute. I use these everyday!
4. My Black Patent Pumps - These are my most worn heels. They go with a lot of outfits and they look really classy. I love these shoes. 
5. My Diamond Stud Earrings - These earrings can go with whatever outfit you are wearing, they are also very comfortable, unlike some earrings that are so heavy they pull your ears and hurt. I love these earrings so much! 

What are your favorites?

Photo is from HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment