Total Pageviews

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Fall 2011 Fashion Trends

Fall 2011 Fashion Trends

Fall is just around the corner, so I wanted to give you all a heads up on the new fashion trends for Fall 2011. The 50's and 60's are back and so is 70's bohemian and glamour. For clothing and accessories, polka dots, pleats, and plaid are all in along with furs, wide pant legs, and bell bottom jeans. Bold colors and maxi skirts are also very popular this Fall.


 As for accessories, choker style necklaces are in along with cuff bracelets. I am so excited to try out these looks this Fall and I hope you all are too. 
Happy shopping everyone! 

Here Are The Links To Get The Looks Pictured Above:

Blue Pleated Shorts


Disclaimer: I am not affiliated by any brands mentioned. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment