We've all had those days where getting ready in the morning takes a little (or a lot) longer than you expected, and now you are rushing to get ready and you can not find a thing to wear! If you are in a rush and need to find an outfit quick, having these pieces in your wardrobe will save you a lot of time and stress. Soon, getting ready will be a breeze, and you will be able to make more outfit combinations. Saying "I have nothing to wear!" will no longer be a problem if you have these essentials in your wardrobe.
1. LBD! - or Little Black Dress. The LBD has been a fashion essential for a long time, and it should be! A LBD can be worn with so many different accessories and you can never go wrong with it. It can be worn so many different ways that you can wear it practically whenever and wherever! If you are going to buy a Little Black Dress, it is okay to splurge a little, because you will be getting so much of use out of it!
2. Dark Wash Jeans - Jeans can be found in so many different colors and styles, you are bound to find the perfect pair! Jeans are great for just running errands or for a night on the town. They can be worn with heels and a fancy top to dress them up, or a loose sweater and boots to dress them down. Dark wash jeans tend to look nicer on all body types and are easy to wear with almost anything!
3. Black Pumps - Finding a pair of black high heels that are both cute and comfortable can be a challenge, but once you find the perfect pair, the payoff is worth it! They will dress up a pair of jeans and look great with a dress, and if you find a pair that are comfortable on you, you'll look and feel great in them. Invest in a good pair, and they will last you forever! (okay, so maybe not forever, but for a REALLY long time)
4. Tank Tops - Tanks are a really inexpensive item that is like the foundation for an outfit. They can be great for an undershirt, or wear them alone with a skirt, jeans, or some cute cutoffs. Buy these in multiple colors and you will have one for pretty much any outfit that needs one.
5. Black Blazer - A blazer is a great piece to have in your closet, it goes great with jeans and a tank or even a dress. It can completely change an outfit and make just a tee shirt and jeans have a little something extra. You can buy different cut blazers to fit your personal style and they look great for so many occasions!
6. Button Down - A nice button down top is great to have because you can wear it to work, school, or even when going out and it will always look great. They look great with skirts and jeans, that's what makes them such a great think to have in your wardrobe.
7. Skirts - Skirts are great for when you want to look a little nicer. They can make a plain tee shirt and necklace look fancy! You can wear it with a nice top, or a tee shirt and totally change the look of it! I think that is what makes them an essential.
8. Boots - There are so many different types of boots out there, you can buy them for any outfit. You can wear the UGG style boots with skinnys for a more casual look, or some with heels to dress up your outfit a bit. They are great for cold weather and they keep your feet warm while you still look stylish.
9. Tee Shirts - You can wear a tee shirt with almost anything. You can wear it with jeans, a skirt, or even under a blazer. It is that piece in your closet that you can wear in the daytime with jeans, and then wear it with a skirt a few days later and nobody will ever know you just wore it a few days prior. It can be worn with about any outfit without taking away from the piece you want to stand out the most.
10. Coat - Coats are great for the cooler seasons and you can wear them with any outfit and it will still look great. It looks flattering on everyone and goes with jeans, over a dress, or with tights. This is one thing that everyone should have in their closet!
11. Pearl Necklace - Every girl should have a string of pearls in her jewelry box! It can go with so many different outfits and it looks very classy on anybody. Investing in one of these will do wonders for your wardrobe.
12. Red Lipstick - Red lipstick is great for when you want your makeup to look very put together and polished. It is great for many occasions and I recommend getting the perfect color for your skin tone, you will not regret it!
Here are the links to purchase any of the looks in the picture above: