Total Pageviews

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Back To School Fashion

Back To School Fashion

 I have been getting a lot of questions lately asking what would be a good back to school outfit, so I decided to make an example of one on www.polyvore.com.


 I think that on your first day your outfit should have some color in it. A nice colorful, feminine top like the one above is ideal. Pair it with dark wash, low rise, skinny jeans and the outfit not only looks very chic, but also has an element of simplicity. I chose a simple white tote because it goes very well with the top, and is also big enough to put your items for school in. For accessories I chose a gold necklace and gold bracelets to compliment the gold in the purse, and it looks nice with the red in the top. I picked a woven belt because the contrast of the lighter colored belt and the darker wash jeans has a nice contrast and looks really good together. For shoes I chose some nude flats with a gold accent because you don't want to be stuck wearing uncomfortable shoes all day, and these are really cute and compliment the outfit. This outfit has a lot of nude accents in it, so that is what I chose for the makeup. You also don't want to appear like you are trying too hard on your first day, so don't go too crazy with your makeup. You want to look natural, but just enhance your features. For the eyes I chose a nude/light brown eye shadow with a little shimmer in it. For the lips I also chose a nude lipstick and lip gloss. And then comes the cheeks, I chose NARS blush in Orgasm because it gives you a light flush and looks very natural and beautiful. Last, but not least, is the nails. I chose a red color by OPI because it goes well with the top, but you could also do a very light pink like Butter London Nail Polish in Teddy Girl.
And that is it for my Back To School Look, I hope you enjoyed it and good luck on your first day! (:


Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with any brands mentioned. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment