Total Pageviews

Monday, November 14, 2011

Fabulous Finds: Watch Pendant

I went shopping recently and while I was at Nordstrom, I came across these pocket watch necklaces. They are super cute, vintage looking necklaces that have part of the clock showing through a glass opening, but when you open it up you can see the full clock.






 They come in two colors, silver and gold, which is great because they can go with pretty much any outfit. They are only $20, which is a good price considering how much more expensive they look and how great the quality is. It comes on a 32" chain and the pendant itself is 2 1/2" in length. I think this necklace is so pretty and looks great with a wide variety of outfits. You can purchase this necklace here or you can look for it at your closest Nordstrom.

*Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with any of these brands. All opinions are my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment