Total Pageviews

Sunday, November 27, 2011

10 Easy Ways To Spice Up Your Hair Do's

I know how frustrating it can be when your getting ready in the morning, and you don't know what to do with your hair, so you just end up doing the same thing you do everyday. I decided to put together 10 easy hair do's that you can do for school, work, date night, or even to go shopping. All of these hair styles should take no more than 10 minutes and anybody can achieve these looks.


  • The Fishtail Braid

  • The Braided Top Knot

  • The French Twist

  • The Side Pony Tail

  • The Messy Bun

  • The French Braid

  • The Ballerina Bun

  • The 'Lauren Conrad' Braid

  • The Waterfall Braid

  • The 'Wrap Around' Ponytail

I hope you enjoyed these quick and easy ways to change up your hair. 

If you have any quick and easy hair tutorials, leave them in the comments. 

*Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with any links mentioned above.

2 comments:

  1. All these videos show such cute styles. I'll have to do one for a dance I'm going to. Great post!

    http://liveoutloud14.blogspot.com

    ^^follow if you like

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this post. These videos are amazing. Thanks for sharing us.
    Hair Loss Treatment

    ReplyDelete