Total Pageviews

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Nail Of The Day 1/19/12: butter LONDON Fairy Lights


Fairy Lights by butter LONDON is a gorgeous metallic pink/purple shade. It is a really unique shade, which is the main reason I bought it. butter LONDON nail polishes are a little pricey, but all of their colors are so unique that it is definitely worth the price! They are also a 3 free company, which means all of their products are free of formaldehyde, toluene, and DBP. The polish goes on super smooth and it is also very opaque so, I only had to apply one coat. It also dries extremely fast, it took under 1 minute for my nails to be completely dry. I have never had a nail polish dry faster than butter LONDON. I would definitely recommend picking up some of their nail polishes, they are amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment