Total Pageviews

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Review: DDF Revolve 400X Micro-Polishing System


The DDF Revolve 400X Micro-Polishing System is an exfoliating skin care system that helps eliminate skin imperfections such as fine lines, uneven skin tone, and pore appearance. It also helps make skin look more radiant and healthy. 

The kit includes 1 micro-polisher, 2 foam microdermabrasion exfoliators, 1 deep cleansing brush, 1 2oz. tube of polishing crystals, and 2 AA batteries. I use the polishing crystals once a week and it has really helped with my acne scarring and it makes my skin feel very smooth. I use the deep cleansing brush every night with my Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser. I wash my face once by just using my hands to remove any makeup, and then use the deep cleansing brush to actually clean my skin. It gets deep down in my pores to help clear any dirt or makeup that I may have left behind the first time, which helps reduce the amount of breakouts. The kit costs $98 and there are refill kits available for $50, the refill kit includes 2 foam exfoliators, 1 deep cleansing brush, and 1 2 oz. tube of polishing crystals. This product also has really great reviews on the DDF website.




You can purchase both kits online at DDFskincare.com



No comments:

Post a Comment