Total Pageviews

Friday, October 14, 2011

My Night Time Skin Care Routine


Your skin care routine should be just as important at night as in the morning. Every night you should always remove all of your makeup and cleanse your skin so your skin can breathe. Today I am going to share what my favorite products are for my night time skin care routine.



Neutrogena Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover
The first is my eye makeup remover by Neutrogena. It is oil free and takes off even waterproof makeup easily. 

CETAPHIL     16OZ DAILY CLEANSER
Next I wash my face with Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser to remove all of my makeup. I really like this face wash because I feels so clean and it just works so well at removing my makeup. My skin always feels to clean after I use it. Then once I wash my face once with this to remove my makeup, I rinse it off and wash my face one more time to actually cleanse my skin. This is so not only just the top layer of makeup is removed, but also my skin and pores are clean. 
Next, on the days I use a face mask, I will do them now. My favorites are the DDF Sulfur Therapeutic Mask and just a standard mint mask from any drugstore. I do the DDF face mask once a week, and the mint mask about two times a week. 
Last I apply my night time moisturizer which is the Proactiv Green Tea Moisturizer. I really like this for night time because I have really oily skin but I tend to get dry patches here and there. So using this at night really helps get rid of dry patches and balance out my natural oils so my skin isn't as oily. It also smells really good and is really relaxing, which is good for when your about to go to bed. 

That is it for my night time skin care routine and the products I use. I hope you enjoyed it and let me know in the comments what your night time skin care routine is. 

Photo from HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment