A smile is a sign of both inner and outer beauty, so you want it to look as perfect as possible, right? Most people think that in order to have perfect, white teeth, you have to spend a fortune on whitening products, but that's not necessarily true. There are a lot of easy and quick ways to get your smile looking brighter and more beautiful without spending a lot of money.
1. Always take care of your teeth. Brush your teeth at least twice a day for 2-3 minutes using a whitening tooth paste, floss every night before bed, and use a mouth wash twice a day (you can get different kinds for different needs, like whitening).
2. A few times a week you can brush your teeth with baking soda and hydrogen peroxide to help with stains or splotchy-ness. Do this for about a minute and a half, rinse your mouth with water, and brush your teeth like normal for about 2 minutes.
3. Avoid drinking things that will stain your teeth as much as possible. Things like coffee, tea, soda, and red wine will add unwanted surface stains to your teeth. If you can't live with out these things, try drinking them with a straw to avoid getting them on your teeth.
4. Never smoke! This will stain your teeth really badly, make your breath small bad, and it is extremely damaging to your health.
5. Eat foods like apples, celery, or carrots through out the day. This will help remove plaque in between brushes, which helps to prevent surface stains.
6. For teeth to look whiter INSTANTLY, use a lipstick or lip gloss with blue undertones in it. You can ask someone at your makeup counter which ones have blue tones if you don't know. Also lipstick colors such as a rich red color or berry colors will make your teeth look whiter. Colors with bright reds or oranges will do the opposite and make your teeth look more yellow.
7. Remember to always ask your dentist if these, or any other, whitening tricks are okay for you to try. Especially if you have very sensitive teeth.
*Don't forget to SMILE! (:
Photo from HERE